Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I'm a bitch



Woman: So when music didn’t work out, you decided to ease your pain by marrying her…

Man: In a nut shell.

Woman: It sounds a bit lame.

Man: I cared a lot about her. We were great friends. I thought things would take care of themselves.

Woman: You, the Romantic, who threw all caution to the wind to win the girl of your dreams, settled for a passion-less marriage - what’s wrong with that picture?

Man: She offered me hope, and I took it.

Woman: Couldn’t you have said, let’s remain friends?

Man: It wasn’t that easy. She had regrets, too.

Woman: So the both of you thought, we’re miserable, why not be miserable together?

Man: Why haven’t you been married?

Woman: Because I chose not to.

Man: Because no one was ever good enough?

Woman: Meaning?

 Man: The deck was stacked so high against them from the beginning that they stood no chance.

Woman: In other words, I’m a bitch.

Man: I didn’t say that.

Woman: But you meant it… Well, I am a bitch. If being a bitch taking control of one’s life, and not settling for some second rate relationship because I can’t hack life, then a bitch, I am…

No comments:

Post a Comment